Today the snow is here! I love all the white. Subject 1 was out scraping all the walks this morning. The thing about Subject 1 is that if I would have asked/told him to scrape the walks, you could have heard the moaning though the computer. His idea? You can't pull him away until every surfaced is cleared of white.
Subject 2 has no desire to be cold. He is my indoor helper. I can send him on missions all around the house and he does a good job! Baby subject gets such a kick out of watching out the window. His face changes with what they do out side. Extra exciting gets a bang on the window.
Shopping was such a success! I rarely use a credit card, just my debit. I did take my credit card shopping though and it felt like everything was free! Like that for my brother in law? Yes please, swipe! Need to buy
some items at V.S.? Swipe, I own it! Like magic. My sis is horrified. She feels like i am a bit irresponsible about financial matters. I am sure this has nothing to do with the fact that I did not fill out deposit tickets, just told the bank what to do. Not that I did not know how... Just felt better about post it notes.
Must go till later... Have a wedding to attend. This is such a magical day to get married on. I love winter days.
Hmmm, Post-It notes seem to be a genetic thing.....
ReplyDelete