Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Announcing... Christmas shopping is just around the corner, actually tomorrow. So exited, have a clean out fit picked out. That is most unusual. Looking so forward to spending the day with my sisters and Mom. Shopping, eating, coffee...sounds divine. Must remember to shop for presents.

I know that every one will be knocking others out of the way for a puppy, but don't forget, they are available. And so cute to. I can not believe how fat they are. Morgan was nursing her puppies and suddenly jumped from the box. The puppies let out the most pitiful little whimpers with their noses in the air, their faces blindly searching. Morgan walked of in  a huff, wearing a look I know only to well. I have felt the same way.

The house is looking so festive. My sis, often referred to as the duchess, is demanding that I return and Item that I feel is mine and has festive greenery tucked around it. It looks like it was made for my mantel and she pulled it out of a trash pile! Then she brought it to my home. Although no words were exchanged about ownership, I truly feel like it belongs here.  I am holding it ransom for the season.

1 comment:

  1. ps, there were words exchanged about ownership, and they will soon be into the 4 letter category!

    ReplyDelete