Sunday, December 26, 2010

Nap time! The day after Christmas is a sleepy time. The subjects are mostly sleeping and the king is snoring. We had such a merry Christmas. It was a new experience to put a lot of effort into our "at home" Christmas. The subjects nearly wiggled with delight at 6:45 on Christmas Eve morning. It seemed that all week and the previous week and the previous week I was busy getting ready for the big event. They were so exited about the presents. I felt so maternal. I felt like a mom making traditions for my own castle.

The boys are showered with so many generous and fun gifts from their Grandparents and Aunties that I did not give them too many exiting things, But Daddy made them the coolest tool bench. It is just right for my budding architects. They think they are important and are making plans to build all manner of things. The king also presented me with a new light for my dining room. It is much cooler than the brass one. I gave him a lunch box. (contain your excitement, it was what he wanted.)

Well more on this later, time to take the boys to the train show. I know they will be delighted to see the many different displays. We may also catch some Christmas light at the park. The king loves things like that.(?) Me and the rest of the royal household love to enhance our cultural experience any chance we get. Like seeing Santa all lit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment