Friday, October 29, 2010

Ah... the king is building lego kingdoms with the subjects.  This is truly bliss. Never mind I am hiding in my dirty kitchen. The only stress at the moment is,the cookies are calling my name. I am desperately trying to ignore. The sister-in-law(yeah that's you) and I dieting. What I really need is someone to hold me accountable. So this is your homework followers, you must all post a comment about my weight to encourage me along the rough road. My new goal is to walk 25 min every day. Actually I am very into rollerblading. I would recommend it to all. It totally makes you feel like a kid and burns 300 cal. in 30 min. True Story. I know what you are thinking.(Shut up, Get out, Like, no way) At the bike trail the other day Subject 1 thew fit about me not doing things correctly,so we had to leave. Other than that, rollerblading is my new addiction. Try it!

This week the subjects &I mostly managed the castle and worked on princely studies. I had to talk to the sister-in-law about teaching children. I made my prince cry during preschool. . How did I do that? I don't know, I think I hurt his feelings by suggesting that he spell his name in the correct order. Silly Me. The experienced homeschooling mom suggested that I just boldly write his name at the top of all his papers and he will probably catch on. Thanks sis. Anyone comments/advice would be appreciated.Oh and Subject 2 is finally catching on to colors. hurray! He loves to find purple, a very royal color. Subject 3 has learned to count to 10 just by listening! I feel so...useful.

Thought I would share the Bible verses on my heart this week. Psalm 29:3-8.  The voice of the Lord:
  • Is upon the waters
  • Is powerful
  • Breaketh the ceders of Lebanon
  • Divideth the flames
  • Shaketh the wilderness
Wow,how is that for amazing. Have you made this Lord your Saviour?  This same God cares for me,for you.
These  verses are amazing to me because I struggle with control. I love to control things. Some day I  will share about the day I  realized Who was in charge. Today though,I know God can give me all things,but will I let Him?  His voice is upon my heart, He calms the storm in me.

1 comment:

  1. ok ok - I hear you... Don't eat the cookie! A little late I know. Now, as far as the advice on schooling... maybe YOU can tell ME how they make ME cry -and I do know how to write my name in the correct order (most of the time).

    ReplyDelete