Thursday, October 14, 2010

beginnings

So this is it. The world of blogging. I may have made it before now but for a few things:1. I have never acually looked at blog.2. I dislike the word blog. 3. I just got high speed.   The world is at my fingertips. My dirty fingertips. We just rerturned from fishing. So I guess now I can Save Time by keeping up with my freinds, family, ect. That is asuming that they will look at the blog. I must reconcile to that word.

  So today being Sunday it is a day of rest. Exudus 20:8  Hot husband turned 27. We celebrated on the front porch, spilling over onto the patio, with some family. So fun. The rest of you  family members are/were in various states. You missed a great day! Who ate the most cinnimon rolls??? Acually that would be my oldest . Feeding the  boys is like filling Rumpke.I can't imagine that any one is interrested in the mundane details of my life, so on to important things.

 Be sure to rest and worship God today. You will need it for the week ahead. If  I counted on Sunday how many dipers I would change, fights to break up, and verses o f kumbiya I would sing... I may not make it. So WILL rest in Matthew  7:34.

2 comments:

  1. hello, sister, i cannot figure out how to sign in as me, so i will be you and say this: good one. i am breathlessly awaiting the "ominous question" corner. are you taking requests? ps, i dusted cole in the cinnamon roll department. love you rose

    ReplyDelete