Monday, October 25, 2010

Finding yourself surrounded by Subjects on a Monday morning can be a daunting task. It can leave you speechless and dictating at the same time. My sister and I once made a oral list of all the things we would give up before we would give up our morning coffee. On Mondays that list suddenly gets a lot longer. like I would go with out clean socks, a warm shower and a dishwasher before I would give up a cup o' joe.
But enough already. No one cares that I had two cups of Cafe Verona and a vanilla latte this morning.
   Current Events
Life among the commoners is about to change for this Queen. Subject 1 is about to turn 5. I do not know the proper out fit for a mother to a 5 year old. I often  ask my sister, here after in this commentary referred to as the duchess, if she s wearing the proper attire for the occasion. Home school co-op= Birkenstocks, Megier= denim. A sound track wold also be nice. Like as I fold laundry" just another day in paradise", as I grocery shop," is there life out there", as I shower "feeling groovy" and of coarse my favorite, when I sit on the patio with the king, (when here meaning never) "The Dangling Conversation" But where was I, right, the proper attire for a mother of a 5 year old. Maybe the duchess has something to  say on that.

1 comment:

  1. mother of five year old (hereinafter referred to as MOFYO) are generally attired in trendy yet useful (hereinafter referred to as TYU) attire, such as a dress and sweater- wait, is there any other thing to wear? pink is good. pink is always good.

    ReplyDelete