Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kingdom Insights

Why am I blogging? What is it that is so addicting?  I truly love to communicate with my friends. Sounds flaky, I know. I am the queen of flakiness if the situation allows. Sometimes I wish that I could yell " Hello Earth to you!" but I do not. I nod my head pleasantly and say "yes Mr. Neighbor/Cashier/Barista from Starbucks...I can't say that I agree, but whom am I to judge." Well in any case it is true that I enjoy having a link with the outside kingdom. I may not interest you or entertain you, but I luv Ya.

My revelation of the week is that I do not have to pay a dime to keep my house neat and clean. Now, I did not say " It is so easy to be a perfect house keeper" . No, but due to finances, I have went on a buying sabbatical, even more than my summer one which I thought was intense. So after having visited my sis's newly remodeled house,great house sis,kudos, and feeling in a shlump I decided to come home and pout. I then realized that was coveting my neighbors house(In theory not, distance). That is not Biblical, see commandment #9. Then I thought if you could see my floors and surfaces, my house would practically seem remodeled! I am now adding a side bar on my blog(cringe) about a cleaning tip, idea, or habit. Wish me luck!

In my personal (is this contradicting ?) devotions, I have been creeping through Jeremiah. I must say, those Israelites sure should have heeded the man. While I feel that all scripture is good and edifying, some is easier for me to apply. After a long month of a major prophet, I read Ephesians 4 today. I truly needed to hear so much of it. God touched my heart through His words today. Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth... Be angry and sin not...be ye kind one to another...God has forgiven me. The words were like manna to my hungry soul. I have been letting the devil creep into my words. God reminded me who I am serving. I know that God touches each heart through different word at different times, but please take time to read this chapter. Pray for me and I will for you. Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. i totally and unabashedly covet your cottage door, your cool front porch, your new vehicle and subject #4. and your trim. because you have it, that's why. and your basement. and my candelabra...

    ReplyDelete