I must have been heard. Either God knew that I could not handle another week alone, or my sis sent out an alert. I have so many friends this week that are wanting to get together. I had a great friend come today and we solved many of life's problems, Tomorrow is pool day, possible friend meeting me there, Thursday- Play Date, Take Dad - in- law out on Saturday to Marions. No Sis , you can not come. Any whoo, I have hardly seen a living soul the last two weeks, so this is big news. I intend to enjoy it because I see fine, little specimens growing on my bean plants. That will curtail the socializing.
My friend that visited today found out my little secret that I have been hiding from her for fear of scorn. I use cloth diapers. There I said it. Not always mind you, but if I am home or just running around, I use a puffy, white cloth. She saw the edge of it poking out of my sons pants leg and said " What is that?" What could I say? The Secret was out. Now this will be added to my list of natural crimes. We still had fun with our boys. They got dirty and loud ,we sipped lattes and talked.
No comments:
Post a Comment