Saturday, June 25, 2011

This past week has been busy with swimming lessons. #3 is somewhat adverse to the idea, and #2 is trying. #1 is having the time of his life. I say, if 1 out of two learn, I am happy. #4 is pleased because he can run around the kiddie pool for half an hour.

I decided to  redo the #3&4 room. It is going nicely. My sister had to hear a small? break down on Saturday morning, I think do to painting and playing taking place in the same room, along with other things. I had one of those weeks were you finally conclude that you must be a terrible mom, because otherwise your offspring would "rise up and call you blessed". Ha, I am still praying about that blessing. I thought we all needed a little break from each other, so every one went to bed at 8:00 on Friday, never mind the actual time that the last eye blinked shut. Oh well there is all ways tomorrow.

Not sure what every one likes to read out there so I will share my reading list.

  • personal devotions- studying Galatians, Learning about walking in the Spirit. I really am learning new thoughts by rereading sections daily.
  • Just for fun- Maggie Now- I found an old copy at in a discount basement last week. This is fun because I know little about Brooklyn, accept I like that name,there by adding it to my ever growing , never reducing girls list. But back to the book , it is wrote by Betty Smith and set in the early 1900's.
  • personal interest- Family Values- not really going so hot, but at least I am working that way
 Well until my Picasa gets its act together, no pics. Have a fun week!

1 comment: