Saturday, June 4, 2011

I just want to say I am so glad it is hot! The high today is 90. We plan to be in the pond tonight! Celebrating birthdays with the family will be a hoppin' event I am sure!  I know my boys have been planning on swimming there the last few days. We bought a canoe a on a Saturday morning and have already taken it out for a maiden voyage, minus the champagne on the stern. The king, my dad and some friends took the boys out to test out the boat. We tried again the next week, but decided it was to high. Looking so forward to going down the river, any one is welcome to join us any time!

 Sharing some pictures from our last few weeks...


My cat has found a resting place


 I will praise you in  this storm, And I will lift my hands...





 Chasing Chickens, our newest pets

Um.. I think I did something....

                 Brand new play dough, providing hours of fun. Even I have to mess around with it!

1 comment:

  1. by all means champagne is in order for that sweet canoe.......a seriously good find on craigs list.
    xo
    k

    ReplyDelete