Sunday, May 15, 2011

I 'm back after month away. I had no time to blog over the last month. I no that the rain was some what exhausting to some and to me too, but it also kept me busy entertaining the royals in the house. Then once the sun came out, I got hoppin' outside in the gardens and such. So now I am getting back to my Queen-like life.


The king is so busy at work that I have a hard time remembering if I am married.
I know that I have a least a few friends  that are in the same the dilemma due to the time of year... farmer's wife, more construction wives, etc.  So I am sure that each of us are learning a lesson in thankfulness as we consider people that do not have jobs.


I feel I must share that the subjects are all ready for summer. We took our bon vouage'  to the creek for the season this week. Baby sat in the creek and splashed around looking adorable, while the rest looked for frogs. Subject 2 caught his first snake and it is living in a habitat on the porch; no need to be alarmed, it is very tiny and will be making a " escape" soon.  My oldest subject declared subject 2 the boss in finding snakes. They have found three toads, but are still waiting to find their coveted box turtle. 



No comments:

Post a Comment