Spring is officially here! The first day of spring came on Sunday. The weather has agreed with the announcement. My subjects are all covered in mud. My youngest subject got so covered in mud that he lost his pants twice. I would have let him run around in his t shirt and undies, but I do live in a populated place. I can't have the neighbors talking.
I have so many projects that I want to do for spring. I can't seem to get even one done. I really want to do some painting. Do you have any ideas how to paint with helpers. I found a Benjamen Moore store, so now my painting fingers are itching. Well that's all I have now. Talk later.
Duct tape subjects to the wall; paint wall, painting around subjects. Remove subjects from wall, feed, put to bed. Paint the "holes" made by subjects--viola!
ReplyDeleteask your husband to do it! {i'm back, sorry for the absence} had fun catching up.
ReplyDeleteps, i will so take that coffee off your hands in about six weeks. so feel free to drink and report then replace!
ReplyDeleteKoin Kidz - an invention still in the works by your brother.....
ReplyDelete