Thursday, March 10, 2011

Showers

One day my sis mentioned that she loved her morning shower. I said that I did not take one every morning, usually just if I was going somewhere. She did not agree with that method. Now I will give you an example of why I no longer enjoy a morning shower.

This morning baby up at 6:00. Subject 3 up at 6:30, next two up at 7:00. I decide to take the shower then. Be sure to image this scene. If it was not true it would be funny. Tell all subjects to go upstairs. Went into bathroom, undressed.( baby went with me, to stay safe.) Subject 3, "I have to pee" I reply "Just a minute" . Subject 3 decides a second is long enough and comes in. Now I can't get in the shower that is running because baby would play in the potty while it was open, but I am no longer dressed. So I grab a towel. Subject 3 goes out. Subject 2 says" I have to pee really bad". Still not in the shower, still have to hold baby so he does not play in the open potty. So I put my clothes back on and turn the shower off. I go out. I come in and shut the door quick and hop in. I hurry up and shower, shampoo, and shave. I get put." Mommy I have to poop". Sigh- I send baby out wrap a towel and help subject 3. He's gone, I throw on some make up and comb my hair. Getting ready to blow dry, Subject 1," I have to poop". Okay, I give up and leave the bathroom....... No joke this is the truth. Still, They are happy and I am clean.

1 comment:

  1. Green cleaning tip I learned a few years back. Put a little bowl of lemon juice in your microwave. Boil the juice. Wait a few minutes & wipe clean. This disinfects & loosens crusty stuff!

    ReplyDelete