Friday, March 4, 2011

Reasons

Reasons I love Friday nights:

  1. King will be home the next day
  2. Every one is happy
  3. Pizza night (although this week it was left over night.)
  4. I seem to calm down some, and enjoy the evening
Reasons I love Saturday morning

  1. The king is usually home
  2. I can get up and make coffee and know that he will be there to share it with me
  3. The whole day stretches out to get projects done
I realize that some of my followers weekend really start on Saturday night, but the same principles are probably shared. I took a walk tonight and it felt so nice to just enjoy the evening. I could see in some of our windows, and could see various blond heads bobbing around. The king was kicking  back, it was a good night. Well the truth is, half an hour before I was frustrated at the baby of the family because all he wanted was for me to sit and let him try to climb back into the womb!

To the ladies in my clan- our eating party was such a success. I know the duchess liked to be surprised. The scones and tea were all I hoped they would be.  The leopard print outfit at goodwill, well I am glad that it got left there! This ain't no jungle.

1 comment:

  1. I think the cleaning corner has stayed the same long enough! Are you not cleaning or just not talking about it? You see, I can't clean until you talk about it. :)
    As for the womb crawling.... I have one wallowing on my lap at the moment and between that and the sound of his deep-chested rasping, I think you may be right about him being born into the wrong household!

    ReplyDelete