Thought that on this first day of March I would give an account of things that happened over the winter that were note worthy in that I have not done them before.
- Untangled a fishing pole from my chandelier.
- Had our septic pumped out-twice
- Cleaned the kitchen floor with shaving cream
4. Raised 5 puppies, That was so fun.
We found homes for four of them and kept one.
So I must say that we had a good winter. I am ready to see the green grass around me and get outside and work. Today I was able to go out and walk. It felt so good. I found some tomatoes on sale at the grocery that looked good, so I made some fresh salsa too. Yummo!
Uh....shaving cream......? Don't remember that being one of my teachings on floor cleaning........perhaps the winter was harder on your mental health than you realize...
ReplyDelete