- Lose 15 pounds ( I am predictable that way.)
- Keep the fridge tip top
- Spend more time on things that last, less on laundry
- Visit the beach with my subject and the King
The puppies are getting their shots on Friday! They have an appointmennt at 10:30. After that it will be time to find them homes. They all have such unique personalities. So far we have only named three, though. We have Banks, my favorite, Jesse, and Frisk. The sweet and calm one already has a home picked out, but no name yet. That leaves Frisk's twin. May be we should call him Fritz.
The subjects had a nice play day with their royal cousins. The day was just perfect to bundle up and go out side. Unless of course you are the parent and then the day was perfect for making vanilla lattes and talking shop.( i.e. Read magazines). We did manage to fold laundry and plan a baby shower and took six kids to the mall. It's always nice to go with some one else because then people don't think they are all mine. The looks become more " Oh how fun, sister and cousins" instead of " Holy Cow, woman are you crazy!"
Sunday brought a powerful sermon on controlling your tongue. I need that drilled into my head every day. My words bring more conflict into my marriage than any amount of spending can. The king would take a shopping spree over a verbal assault any time. The minister took us to James 3 and went through the chapter with us. I was especially reminded of my need to pray about this in verse 9.
James 3:9-10
Their with bless we God, even the Father: and their with we curse men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceeded blessing and cursing. My brethren these things out nought be.
I say I love God but, complain about things around me? James points out that this will not work. Perhaps I should add contolling my tounge to my list of ney years resolutions!
1) you haven't even seen it at my house (it looks fab) (so does the basket)
ReplyDelete2) family beach party 2011??!! (OBX??)
3) i told everyone at the mall that i was the nanny.
haaaaaa! 15 lbs, me too---can I go eat a brownie before I start? heh
ReplyDeletexo k