This is a picture of the wholesome food that I purchased. They are Gala apples, so nutritious.
These are Trader Joes double chocolate cookies that I ate...this evening.
How does this happen. I have every intention of adhering to the letter of the law of my diet, but alas I inhale a cookie after doing so well to day. The thing is, my self control is lacking. Thankfully I have this...
This is what I will be doing until bed time.
Our puppies are slowly going. I really will miss them, but they are definitely getting to the point where they need more care. We are still working on the king letting us keep Banks. The vet says he is going to be a big dog! He is soooo good natured. I hope he lets us keep him. We got him a collar today, just in case.
The royal subjects were so happy to get outside yesterday. The queen was too! I was able to take subject 4 out for a little walk. The other subject built a fort. I think if I can get through January, my mind might make it. Surely February will have a few warmish days. I need my sanity. Actually we are having a very nice winter. The royal subjects just need entertained or they tend to fight.
If I could go any where in the world next week, I would go to to a beautiful remote town in Italy. The subjects and I would eat pasta and bread, while the king learned Italian. We would visit ancient ruins and shop new merchandise. Then we would try out all the different kinds of tomato sauces there were to offer.
Just a little dream....
The culprit here was peanut butter m&ms bought on a whim, bag ripped open, too many eaten, then the rest passed off to a kind neighbor before I got home! :)
ReplyDeletei actually like apples and oranges better than chocolate-chocolate chip cookies from trader joes. i gave away the ones you mailed to me in florida, power walked to a fruit stand two miles away, and bought us our weekly dessert. really, you just come to me when you need a healthy dose of self-control. and fruit.
ReplyDeleteahh thanks z- that is so motivating. how do youfeel about red velvet cake!
ReplyDelete