These are the lovely flowers sent in memory of our son that is in heaven. My mom sent them in memory of his birthday. His birthday was January 21. This year he would have been 4. Our family all look forward to seeing him in heaven. The subject, the king, and I all enjoyed a cake in his memory. Daddy took flowers to the cemetery and told him that we still missed him. Every year it seems like the sadness fades, with the anticipation of seeing him again someday. Thanks for all the phone calls, family. They mean so much to me. All though I may not say much about the day, I love you all for remembering our hurt.
This is the day that the Lord hath made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!
2 Samuel 12:23 ... I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.

we love you guys.
ReplyDeleteHe's with us everyday
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom
psalms 91:4
ReplyDeletelove you----
k