Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hello friends and followers! We had such a lovely Thanksgiving. The sugar cream pie was all I hoped for and really more. It seemed to have a faint sugar crusting on top. Thank you Auntie.My pumpkin trifle, though good, did not hold a candle to the pecan pie. Grandma and Grandpa's home was overflowing with people, children and food. I know that my royal subjects enjoyed seeing all their cousins. It is so fun to watch a new generation enjoy the same toys. Less fun to see the previous generation still playing Bond, with the same enthusiasm.

The puppies are doing well. I know that I previously wrote about the birth of four puppies, but that night, she had one more. It is black and the cutest thing ever! I think it is the cutest of the royal clan, though Subject 1 likes the white one. Morgan looks so thin, I feel strangely in tune with my dog. Like we share the same title now,or like we have a common bond. Like, I always feel so protective of my babies, when they are born. I mostly do not bark or growl at people though.  And how I am always lactating,perhaps she would like some Lansinoh. Funny how this event has brought us together.

His Royal Highness is home today. His favorite part of Thanksgiving weekend is the wood splitting part. It makes him feel like a true man. It is rather impressive to watch him with an ax, less with a  log splitter on the back of his mower, but who can blame him?  Another thing to be so thankful for, my warm home for the children. I know that others are not as fortunate. Let's all remember the people in our communities that may not have heat this year. Your prayers for them can do so much.
                 Psalm 95:1-2 Oh come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before His presence with Thanksgiving...
                1Timothy 6:17-18 Charge them that are rich in this world,that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy.
That they do good, that  they be rich unto good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate...

No comments:

Post a Comment