Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Early mornings are so nice. Last night the baby subject slept most of the night. That is a rare occasion. Now I feel as though I can rule the kingdom instead of stumbling down stairs and blindly searching for coffee, while a crowd follows me around expecting conversation. Mornings used to be so easy for me. I always was the first one up. Now days every one has to wake me up.

Last night I did an invigorating aerobic work out. I decided that I am home with the subjects all the time,  I can work out and walk. It may be inconvenient and something else might have to go, but I can do it. It is the only thing that can save this war torn body now. I am expecting you all to hold me accountable! A good question might be" Oh Queen, how goes the daily constitution?"   To which I will respond."off with your head !"

The oldest subject had his 5 year birthday on this past Sunday. You may not realize this but 5 is cool. He feels like he has arrived. He got to go to the zoo with his grandparents. I stayed at home and cried about my baby growing up and not needing me any more. Sob, sob "he doesn't need me." Sob, sob "look how big he is." Sob ,sob "Now he won't need me for any thing"...hang on  that is not all bad. Maybe I will train him to make my latte now.Hmmm more on that later.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, your followers are still following! Have a good day! Rule well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he hasn't needed you for anything since he learned how to run power tools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and that was...let's see.. right after the 9 month photo shoot... :)

    ReplyDelete