Saturday, February 5, 2011

Well  I never go to Fairfield  And I never go to Oakwood
 And my credit card is restin' in my purse inside the hall
 And I haven't been to Target
And my foods all macaroni
And I never sip my coffee at the mall!


I am the mommy who doesn't do any thing
I just stay at home and play with crayons.
And if you ask me to do any thing , I just tell you ...I don't do any thing!

Well I don't go to my sisters and I haven't seen my mother
And my friends are still all waiting for me to make the call
And I haven't seen the post man and I haven't seen the butcher
And I never drink my coffee at the malllllll!

I sure hope that some of you know the hit veggie tales song, The Pirates Who Don't do Anything, other wise you might think that I am strange....well that is suspected among a few. Well this song is actually posted a day late because...da dum da dum... I did go out yesterday! My mother, the one I hadn't seen, came and we spent the day a shoppin'. Perhaps I have not been out enough, but I got wore out. The subjects all had a great time getting out of the house. They had not been any where since Sunday.

I must say that I had such a good week at home. We had a beach party, played with our mini sand boxes, fight..fight .. fight.. did our giant floor puzzles, exercised to work out DVDs...cry...whine...fight....enjoyed a matinee, colored, worked on cleaning our rooms... you get the idea. They have had so much fun with winter projects. I know that they are getting stir crazy. Subject 1 got a leash while we were (out for the dog) and so Morgan has been led all around the property.

Subject 3 is turning 3 today! He is so excited. He seems to have resigned himself to the fact that he is not 5, like older brother. I got him an appropriate amount of tractor and construction gear. He will be well satisfied.  Some of the construction is going on his cake to be enjoyed with family tomorrow. No other than the PW chocolate sheet cake. So Divine and so easy.

I love Saturdays at home when the king is here, so this is from my heart to yours....

O worship the Lord, in the beauty of Holiness: fear before Him, all the earth.  Psalm 96:9.
I know that I fall short in my worship of God. I love him as my Savior and Friend, but I want to acknowledge Him as Lord of the universe. Even when bad thing happen, He is still God. He cares for you and me. The word fear in this psalm is from the Hebrew word kheel. The words that we associate with this are, dance writhe,  bring forth, wait, hope,tremble, and rest. I am not a scholar, so I can not pin point which of these fear denotes in this verse, but I particularly like dance, bring forth and tremble.  Hope that you are inspired to "Fear" God in all ways today.


  

1 comment:

  1. OK, judging by the lack of comment regarding the living room furniture, I am guessing everyone else is as stumped as I am or it could be they are just afraid I will give my advice which just might be "see how MANY BROWN couches (like 4) you can fit into your living room-go buy more then STUFF them in"..... I actually really have been pondering your predicament... I think the keyboard might have to go & open up a whole new area... just a thought... then again - who'd take advice from me? Come have a visit, bring all your friends, we could EACH have a couch! the h bun trick worked BTW!

    ReplyDelete